Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Suburban Momville

Currently reading - Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand by Carrie Vaughn

I don't meet the definition of suburban mom. I don't drive a minivan (GK loves going to sports practice in the 'Vette). I don't have the headband keeping my $200 perfectly colored bob out of my face (it's Revlon Colorsilk and a foot of hair comes off tomorrow to be shipped to Locks of Love). And I sure as hell don't feed my kid a macrobiotic diet (nothing like Fruity Pebbles while we're watching TMNT on Saturday mornings).

Yet sadly, my weekend dissolved into a pile of suburban momville crap. Don't get me wrong. I have no regrets over the flag football games, team pictures, my legal protege's baby shower, etc.

Except I didn't even have a minute to write a freakin' BLOG ENTRY, much less making any progress on AVT.

*sigh* New week, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment