Currently reading - Small Jobs by Jim Butcher
As I was re-reading last year's birthday post, I had to laugh at the goal for this year. Both the pies and the lasagna had been baked two days before because I knew I'd be working the day job the entire weekend. Unfortunately, I paid for my forward thinking with a stomach bug yesterday. Blech!
On the bright side, I did much better on my writing accomplishments since the last b-day.
- One first draft completed
- Another completed manuscript edited
- Added 10+K to last year's aborted NaNo attempt
- Came up with too many ideas which are now sitting in various files
- Sent out 13 queries
- Personally pitched 3 agents (1 full & 2 partials requested)
Goal I'm hoping to accomplish for the next year? Finding an agent!
Once Again At the Store
10 hours ago