Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Tax Day!

Why, yes, I am excited to write a check to the IRS this year! I made money on my books last year! Whoo-hoo!

The actual return was electronically filed a couple of weeks ago, but this morning I swung by the post office to drop the check in the mail. Then I hit Target because they're having an excellent sale on Pepsi products. (Pepsi Max is my only vice besides chocolate.)

Now, I'm sitting in the Barnes & Noble cafe, trying to wrap up a few projects.

For example, I'm posting chapters of Blood Sacrifice over at my Blood Lines blog. Chapter Two went live this morning. (Hit the link for Blood Lines under My Blog List over on the right if you're curious.)

Between working on that, I've got edits on my Super Secret traditional submission and the last couple of pages of Alter Ego's last book in her first series to write.

All-in-all, this is a damn good Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment