Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Nerves

My task for today and tomorrow is to go through the formatted e-book of Hero De Facto. Once I sign off on it, my formatter will deliver the files, and I'll upload them to the various retailers.

The nerves are already hitting hard and fast, despite this being my 35th book to launch. As a friend said, it's textbook Psych 101. I'm afraid of failure. I'm afraid of success. I'm afraid people will hate it. And it goes on ad nauseam.

Here's the thing, my publisher voice says none of it really matters. Here's your next deadline. Get this shit done!

My publisher has no time for my artist's existential crises because she knows it's all bullshit. It's one of the reasons I love her. *grin*

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Psych 101. Your friend is hilarious. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is. And he's also very correct a huge amount of the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete