Friday, March 1, 2019

F***ing Riptide!

I was on a roll Wednesday morning. The second book in the 888-555-HERO series was delivered to my formatter. I sent the blurb and info to my cover artist so she could do the print cover on Thursday. I jumped into the edits for Book 3.

Except I started winding down during the afternoon. Which is totally unlike me. This is the point of the day where I'm usually the most productive. Then came the sinus headache.

Crap. It's too early in the season for spring allergies. Heck, we still have pockets of snow here and there.

DH and I tried to get our evening walk in. I hadn't even made it a full mile before the tickle started in the back of my throat, so we cut it short. By the time we picked up dinner (which we'd planned on because of some additional errands that evening), my nose gushed like Niagara Falls.

So he's slept on the couch to hopefully *fingers crossed* not pick up my germs.

In the meantime, I'm working, but it's at a crawl instead of the steady jog I was on. I should be glad that this is the first cold I've had in two years. And I will be.

Once my eyeballs decide whether or not they will explode.

2 comments:

  1. Arrgh! Major suck. :( I hope you feel better soon. {{{}}}

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angie. Right now, I'd love some uninterrupted sleep. LOL

      Delete