Friday, March 22, 2019

It's Better Than I Expected

I swear to Cow this is the best backhanded compliment I receive on my books.

Look, I know I come up with some wacky ideas. Hence, the name of this blog. It's funny how surprised readers, especially if they are also writers, are that I can make my crazy concepts work.

On the other hand, I guess I'm disappointed by how many other writers think I can't write at all. By no means do I think I'm the most gifted writer to grace the planet, and I do try to improve on a daily basis. Over the last fifteen years, I just tried to stitch together something fun that would entertain me.

I do find backhanded compliments useful because, let's face it, they are meant to be an insult.

Which they are in the right hands.

But when you don't know how to use them, you sound like a jealous bee-yatch. So use your power wisely.

Because my laughter can deflect your attempted insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment