Friday, March 15, 2019

New Release - Hero De Facto!

YES!! *fist pump* My first book in a year and a day is out!

Hero De Facto is now officially available on Amazon.

This is probably the best release in my life. Eleven months ago, I got some pretty bad news, and with each medical test, the news got worse. At one point, I wasn't sure if I'd ever finish writing another book.

So I'm simply grateful to be here, writing and publishing again.

And guess what? Y'all won't be guessing, "When the hell is she going to put out the next book?"

Yep, that's right! Hero Ad Hoc (888-555-HERO #2) is already up for pre-order on Amazon! I'm excited and tickled about being back on track. And I can't wait to see what readers think about this new world.

In the meantime, I'm polishing Book #3 and hope to have it up for pre-order before Hero Ad Hoc goes live.

Thank you to my family, friends, and medical personnel for getting me through the last year. And a special thank you to all you readers who waited patiently for me to get healthy again!

1 comment: