Friday, March 29, 2019

TGIF!

We're ready for the weekend here at Casa Harden.

DH is incredibly hoarse tonight because he's been on the phone so much this week. I'm finalizing everything for Hero Ad Hoc's release next month and wrapping up Hero De Novo before the production phase begins.

But GK had the biggest week of all. He went to enlist in the army. Physical tests, medical exams, the ASVAB, etc. He wants to become a tank mechanic. So I taped the following picture to his bedroom door for when he gets home...

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I hope he liked it. :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this so hard, I immediately had to share with my brother and a friend. They now want it too. Lol

    What and awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could take credit for the variation of "Soft Kitty", but one of the kids at the online game World of Tanks wrote it.

    ReplyDelete