Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Already Planning for 2020

Now that the first three books are done--yes, I consider Hero De Novo done because I uploaded the ebook files this afternoon--and I look to be on track for the rest of the year (*fingers crossed*), I'm starting to plan my schedule for 2020.

It's a bit of a scary thought, but only because I've had some trial or disaster fall on me every year from 2013 through 2018. I'm trying really hard not to be negative, but there's a bit of a pattern here.

I already know I want to do Justice #5 and #6. I'm throwing around a few ideas for 888-555-HERO #4. I've got a cover already for a stand alone fantasy that may or may not get turned into a trilogy. There's three more urban fantasy series plotted that were pushed to the wayside because of the flooded urban fantasy market. With Aphosis 99942 (an asteroid) on a close-Earth approach for 2029, it seems a good time to resurrect the series concerning the Egyptian gods. *grin*

Not to mention the ton of ideas for Alter Ego that I set aside when the erotic romance market was flooded by scammers.

That's already more than seven books under consideration for writing and publishing in 2020. That doesn't take into account the writing workshop, where I'll have to write at least a half-dozen short stories three months beforehand, I want to attend in February at Las Vegas.

I'm trying to keep my expectations level, and not get too ahead of myself, but it's awesome to look at so many new projects coming down the pike!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going really well. I'll keep a set of virtual fingers cross for your string of crises being over with. :)

    I have Hero De Novo on pre-order and am looking forward to reading it. :D

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise--no effing time travel!

      Though I did have Trubble accuse Harri of a feminist agenda, and there's a literal deus ex machine. Sometimes, bad reviews give you good ideas.

      Delete
    2. *machina* (Cthuludamned auto-correct!)

      Delete