Wednesday, July 24, 2019

In My Tiny Bubble

The world's gotten to the point where I put on my blinders in the morning and focus on my writing. Or Supernatural.

Why?

Because I see writers following the politicians and doing the same shit. Do something that's unethical and/or illegal, something they know damn well is unethical and/or illegal, and when they're caught, lie their asses off.

The problem is the bullshit can't last forever. Eventually, everyone gets tired of the bullshit, and writers who are doing the unethical/illegal shit will get slapped down.

What's funny is that these writers saw what happened to their predecessors. And yet, they follow the same crooked path. Then, they're oh so shocked when they get busted as well.

So I'm going to put my blinders back and focus on entertaining my readers. Because like the Hokey Pokey, that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment