Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wait! When was Monday?

Uh, yeah. Kind of forgot to post anything Monday morning.

I'm trying to get Ghouls in the Grocery Store wrapped up and to my formatter before this weekend. We're having a family get-together Saturday before Genius Kid heads out to boot camp.

I probably shouldn't call him Genius Kid anymore. He's a young man making his own decisions in life. I'm so used to being responsible for every little thing. Now, he's headed into the big wide world. All I can do is hope his dad and I gave him the skills he needs to survive the insanity of our planet.

2 comments:

  1. Posts pop up on the blog reader whenever you post them, so no worries. :)

    Best of luck to GK!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL It's more me trying to stay on a regular schedule. And I'll relay your good wishes!

    ReplyDelete