Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Tell Me Again How There's No Global Warming

I can honestly say I haven't been tempted to go outside and enjoy fall weather when I should be working on my wips.

We haven't had any. Fall weather, that is.

Our trees should look like this. I should be able to enjoy a hot cup of pumpkin spice latte in my hands. I should be wearing jeans by now.

Instead, it's October and ninety effing degrees. I'm wearing shorts. Even Bella is flopped on the other recliner because it's too damn hot for her to be in my lap.

And that's with the A/C on.

You expect this kind of weather in south Texas in October, not northwest Ohio.

I think I may nudge the thermostat down another couple degrees, and I'll get back to my wip.

2 comments:

  1. You're hotter than Redding. And even Hermiston is going to kick up to near 80 this week. The berries are losing their minds because it was fall weather like 3 days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's finally supposed to cool down tonight. Even Bella only lasts five minutes at the dog park in this 90-degree shit.

      Delete