Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Release Day from Hell

I fucked up. Dammit, I fucked up big time.

Fae and Felonies was supposed to be released today. Amazon requires that we upload the final version four days before the release date. In my rush to get the book uploaded, I grabbed the wrong damn file.

And once you hit the publish button, you are locked out until midnight (UTC) on the release day.

*facepalm*

If you had a preorder or you are the one person from Australia who bought the book, check to make sure there are twenty-one (21) chapters. If not, you have an incomplete version.

RETURN THE BOOK!!

Seriously, get your money back. I am so, SO sorry for my fuck-up.

If you really want the book, re-purchase it at the lower price. Yes, I changed the price to $2.99 to make up for my fuck-up.

Frankly, this is embarrassing as hell. And I swear I will do a better job in May.

Thank you for your patronage, and again, I apologize to those loyal readers who got the wrong version of Fae and Felonies.


3 comments:

  1. Okay, I checked my copy and it only had 15 chapters, so I returned it and re-purchased it.

    The new copy also has only 15 chapters. :/

    Any ideas?

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, log onto Amazon via your PC/laptop.

    Go to Orders>Digital Orders.

    At Fae and Felonies, click "Manage content and devices"

    Does the line on Fae and Felonies show that there's an updated version?

    If so, click on the Update.

    If not, return the book and let me know.

    Thanks for letting me know what happened!!

    ReplyDelete