Wednesday, December 18, 2013

26 Days of Christmas - Making Cookies the Suzan Way

Yes, I'm sick, but if you're a regular reader, you should know that by now.

With one exception, I've always had either a pass-thru or a counter separating my kitchen from the living room/family room. When it's cookie making time in December, these are the movies I pop into the player.

Lethal Weapon is for peanut butter blossoms and sugar cookies. Die Hard is for date pinwheels and Swedish heirlooms.

Unfortunately, I've had a span of a few years where I couldn't put GK down for a nap and stick to my tradition, but now that he's a teen, I can get back into my bloody Christmas groove.

Yippee-ki-ay...

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'd love to see pictures of this Christmas Cookie Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to remember to take pictures before we wat them all. Gotta make them first!

    ReplyDelete