Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pulling the Plug

I know I said I was going to talk about another subject today.

But I can't because I crying too hard to do it.

For those of you who don't know, there's been an ongoing legal battle in Texas regarding a woman named Marlise Munoz. You see, the first problem is Marlise had died on the kitchen floor of her family's home two days before Thanksgiving.

The second problem was that she was twelve weeks pregnant when she died.

Retired U.S. Navy Chief Warrant Officer Jim Wright, who blogs at Stonekettle Station, talks about the horror the hospital and the State of  Texas put the Munoz family through. You see, Mr. Wright went through a similar loss around the same time.

Now, excuse me while I get another box of tissues.

(P.S. Comments have been disabled for this post.)