Monday, April 25, 2016

Back to Work!

I still have a mild, lingering cough from the bronchitis, and I'm still sleeping twelve-thirteen hours a day, but I feel remotely human for the first time in nearly three weeks. Last night, I actually managed to eat a couple of soft tacos for dinner without getting sick.

Believe me, as much as I love Greek yogurt, tapioca pudding and cereal, I was definitely ready for something a little more substantial.

DH has to work late today, covering for a co-worker on Pacific time. This morning, he made a Starbucks run and picked up breakfast sandwiches and coffee. So we hung out, ate, and watched Lost in Space on Cinemax. I love HBO free weekends!

(P.S. I totally forgot the fabulous Lennie James played Major West's wingman Jeb!)

So now, it's back to work--for the first time since April 7th. I have a vague memory of where I left off on writing Zombie Goddess and editing A Question of Balance. I'll need to scroll back through and re-read, and that will take time.

On the other hand, I'm coherent and alive, and thankful I can read. All the rest will sort itself out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment