I'm finally past the SAD that's been plaguing me through the winter. Sun, open windows, and shorts temperatures have definitely helped in the productivity department.
I also took a page from Dean Wesley Smith's book, and I splurged on an 11-inch super lightweight laptop. I've disabled the browser, the e-mail, and the wi-fi. The change has made a difference in my productivity. In the two weeks since Bali Blue arrived and I set her up, I've written 22K words.
So what's happened since my last release in December?
1) The first draft of Ravaged is done. I'm not going to start edits until the first draft of Sacrificed is done.
2) Sacrificed is approximately 73% done. I was hoping to have it done by the end of April, but it'll be done soon.
3) Resurrected is approximately 30% done.
4) I'm also working on some short stories that will come out between the end of the Bloodlines series and the next Justice novel.
5) Paperbacks for the Bloodlines series should all be out by the end of June.
6) New covers for the Seasons of Magick series are done. The files need to be reviewed before forwarding them to my formatter. Then a bundled edition will be released.
7) Once the first six actions items are done, I'll get back to work on A Modicum of Truth.
Novel Three: Day Seven
2 hours ago