Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Still Recovering

I slept in today because I wore myself out trying to have a normal routine on Monday and Tuesday. I'm still recovering from the stupid UTI. Now, I understand why UTIs in the elderly present as signs of dementia. I feel like my brain is wrapped in layers of cotton and wool.

All this means my progress on Hero De Facto resembles the 101 at rush hour. I'm getting writing done, but it's crawling along.

I have to admit I really nervous about releasing this trilogy. It's a little new and different for me. But I don't know how much is real anxiety and how much is fuzzy brain.

I guess I'll find out over the next couple of months.

2 comments:

  1. Ick. Definitely take care of yourself. :/

    Empathy, definitely. Something is dragging me down. I don't know what it is, but I slept for like twelve hours and am still tired. Blaaahhhh.... Sometimes it just takes a while to recover. :(

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little aggravated because it seems like as I get older, the longer it takes to recover from stuff.

      Delete