Monday, March 4, 2019

Hero De Facto Is About to Debut

It was a busy weekend at Casa Harden, even with the atrocious head cold I picked up.

The e-book version of Hero De Facto is currently up for pre-order on Amazon. It officially drops on March 15th. The trade paperback should be up soon, as well as the e-book pre-order for Hero Ad Hoc. Just need to polish Hero De Novo, then I'll settle back into Justice Anthea's world for the rest of the month.

I worked on the writing biz on Saturday, but Sunday, I had to get tax stuff done. It's a pain in the ass, but it's off to the accountant to plug things into his computer. I'm not holding my breath that we'll get a large refund, but it's one thing off my plate.

Next month, I know my headspace won't be there. April starts the annual round of checkups, but I'll be poked and prodded thoroughly thanks to the C-word.

But I'm getting my publishing groove back. That feels pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment