Monday, September 23, 2019

Puppy Butts on My Arm

My desk is currently covered with piles of receipts, dog paraphernalia, and cancer-related crap, so I've been mainly working while sitting in my recliner. Bella loves curling up with me. For whatever reason though, her butt has to be touching me.

This picture is from this morning. What you can't see is her new pink Kong. It's tucked under her hip and ear. In the last forty-eight hours, the Kong has not left her side.

In the meantime, I'll keep typing one-handed.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! :) At least she's lying on your left arm. [grin]

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she's freaking adorable! I don't get why she was returned to the shelter TWICE. She's been the easiest dog out of all our rescues over the last twenty-five years. And I said as much to the manager of the rescue shelter when she called last week to check up on us.

      Delete