Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

The Campaign is Over, But...

The Books of Apep Kickstarter Campaign ended at midnight PDT. (Having lived/worked in multiple time zones, I'm aware that I'm not the only one who freaks at 11:50 p.m. when they remember there was something they forgot to do on a deadline day.)

However, the campaign is just the beginning! Kickstarter collects the money from the backers and delivers it to me. I then send out surveys to get some necessary information from the backers, like snail mail addresses.

By the end of August, my kitchen table will be turned into a delivery packing center as I send out physical rewards. Why the kitchen? Because I finally finished shredding the in-law's personal paperwork and my drowned legal files from last year's basement flood two weeks ago, and my office needs a thorough cleaning.

All-in-all, I consider it a successful campaign!

And I hope all my backers will enjoy their goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment