I'd planned a quiet Monday of loading an updated series (front matter and back matter needed to be revised so I always do a typo check), getting the new sales/pre-order links updated on the websites, and settle in for some serious writing.
Except I got an e-mail the morning from the organizer of the Fall Author Fest at our local library. The space had filled before I got my application in back in July. Disappointing--yes, but not a real problem. I'm happy the event has grown from a dozen local authors to forty! I was put on the stand-by list in case someone dropped out.
Lo, and behold, someone dropped out. So, now I'm pulling things for the publicity the organizer needs to finalize. I'll post more information once I have it.
Plus get everything else on my to-do list for day done. LOL
So, this is a quick post to say I'm still alive and kicking butt! And maybe take a few minutes to get Uncle George out of the closet since it's officially Halloween season!

No comments:
Post a Comment