Monday, January 25, 2010

New Favorites

First of all, a lot of bloggers are listing the music they're listening to as they write their blog. Since this a blog by a writer, for a writer, about writers, let's try a different tack:

Currently reading: Kitty and the Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn

I've been reading Carrie & Friends blog--Genreality--for some time now. Some great folks and lots of smart advice about the publishing world. I finally waded through my TBR pile to reach Kitty and the Midnight Hour, devoured it over Christmas weekend, and promptly started buying the rest of the series. Kitty and her compatriots will be given to DH next. A former DJ himself, he's gotten a kick out of the parts I've read to him.

It's always so much fun to find new characters to love!

(It doesn't mean I don't love you, Sam. Yes, I know one of my goals for 2009 was to finish ZW. But Sam, honey, you already star in ZL and it's on submission. No, I haven't lost interest, but sometimes I need a little 'me' time. I'm not saying we need a break!)

Damn wip characters are so demanding. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment