Okay. I had the intent to blog consistantly. It disappeared under the mash of semi-bureaucratic end-of-last-year/beginning-of-new-year red tape. If I could make a voodoo doll out of a quasi-government agency, I would. Or maybe I will. I know your name, Mark in Customer Service. I know your name. (Insert evil Margaret Hamilton cackle.)
On the plus side, I took a calculated risk and submitted the gigantic application for a university writing fellowship. I don't have a M.A. in Literature, but darn it, I'm actually earning money writing non-fiction right now. My fingers are crossed the judges will consider real world experience when they look at my application.
Then again, maybe I should skip the whole writing thing and set up a voodoo doll shop. (That's Mark in Customer Service you hear screaming. . .)
Free Fiction Monday: Blind
-
Strange things happen in the woods behind Seavy Village. As little boys,
Scott and Richard went into those woods and managed to get pictures. Those
picture...
19 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment