Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hey, Hasbro! I'm Still Waiting!

Currently reading - Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn

C'mon, Hasbro. Y'all have adapted Transformers and G.I. Joe to the big screen. You've tapped Tayler Lautner to play Stretch Armstrong. But there's someone you're forgetting. You know who I'm talking about, Hasbro.



That's right! The queens of '80's cartoon pop! Jem and the Holograms!



If Disney can makes billions off of Hannah Montana, if the Spice Girls can top the charts, you can do the same with Jem. Update the looks. Update the songs. Update the tech. Turn the story into something special.



If collectors like me can update their dolls (and no, I did not repaint the dolls above), then you can update the franchise.

Please, Hasbro! I'm waiting.

(And if you're the artist who created these dolls, please let me know so I can give appropriate credit! I found your photo on tomopop.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment