Friday, June 25, 2010

Why Not Me?

Currently reading - Blood Price by Tanya Huff

Lee? Oh, Lee? You won my contest. I want you to get your prizes. I can't get your prizes to you if you don't e-mail me, sweetie.


I haven't said much about my writing lately because, well, . . .

It's pretty fucking depressing, that's why. Oh, I'm getting requests for fulls, but then. . .

It's like you're having sex with (insert your Ultimate Fantasy Person here), and all the sudden he/she climbs out of bed right as you're about to climax and says, "Sorry, you're not doing it for me." *groan*

And to top it off, several friends and acquaintances are getting their worlds rocked by their UFPs lately.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm happy for my friends and acquaintances. I know a lot of them have worked their asses off to get their UFP in bed.

But my green-eyed monster keeps trying to crawl from under the rock where she hides, and I have to beat her back with my laptop. There's a reason Envy is one of the seven deadly sins. She's not crawling out to eat my alleged enemies. She's planning to chew on me.

And it won't be pretty.

Does anyone have suggestions for dealing with their green-eyed monsters? (Besides chocolate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment