Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And Then the Coyote Realizes She's Running in Mid-Air

Currently reading - Death's Excellent Vacation, edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner

After all my whining yesterday (which goes very well with Colby Jack cheese I might add), guess what awaited me in the Inbox when I arrived home from work?

Yep, the scores. *sigh* And yes, it was as bad as I feared. DH held me as we read over them, and then he said, "Put it away for tonight, glean what you can to tweak the book before you pitch it at the conference, and let's go kill something."

The conference he referred to is the Nortwest Houston RWA chapter's Lone Star Conference in October. If you can be in the Houston area, it's well worth the money.

The killing he referred to only involves the Xbox, I swear. Hey, did you know you can put Halo's Master Chief in pink armor?

On a positive note, one of the judges did get my Mel Brooks' tribute. If you haven't watched Young Frankenstein with Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman, Teri Garr, and Cloris Leachman, go rent or buy it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment