Friday, March 25, 2011

And the Analysis Just Keeps on Coming

Today starts one of my rare weekends off from the Day Job.  I plan on writing during the morning before heading over to Joyful Jody's house for her incredible pesto cheese spread on cracked pepper crackers and some brainstorming.

In the meantime--if you're not tired of the Eisler/Hocking/St. Martin's hoopla, check out Jason Pinter's interview of Barry at The Daily Beast and Kris Rusch's take on Amanda and Barry's decisions.

Then there's Amanda's reasoning in her own words.  This is a woman wise beyond her years.

Once again, I repeat my writing mantra:  Every writer has a different path, and no particular path is the right path for everyone.

Right now, I'm just freakin' ecstatic that I was able to successfully convert Blood Magick to MOBI format.  I can now read it on my Kindle for PC app.  Woo-hoo!  Not much longer, folks!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Good for you, Suzan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the little things that make life worth while, Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Susan! Converting to Mobi format...That in itself deserves some celebration! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Melissa, it did. Jody fed me her wonderful corn and bean salsa and well as her delicious pesto cheese spread. And she's now performing a practice read of Blood Magick on her own Kindle.

    ReplyDelete