As I promised, I'm giving out the Blood Magick Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) today.
Here's what you need to do:
-Send me an e-mail to soharden at swbell dot net. (There's a reason that does not involve me spamming you.) If you leave your request in comments, you will not be eligible for any of the prizes below.
-I currently have Blood Magick available in .MOBI (Kindle), .ePUB (Nook and Sony), and .LIT (MS Reader). Please note that if you don't have a handheld reader, all three readers are available in PC versions and Kindle is available in Mac. In your e-mail, let me know what format you prefer your copy of the ARC.
- I must receive your e-mail by MIDNIGHT tonight (i.e. Sunday, April 17th, at 0:00 AM) to receive the ARC. Requests will be filled in the order that they are received.
Here's what I'm asking you to do:
- Read Blood Magick.
- Write a review of Blood Magick, mention it on your blog, or tweet about it.
- E-mail me the link to your review or blog or send me your Twitter handle.
I hereby solemnly swear I will not act like a total psychotic moron if you don't care for Blood Magick.
Here's what I'll do for the fabulous readers who send me their links/Twitter handles!! (The best part):
- When the official version of Blood Magick comes out (currently schedule for June 1st), I will send you the offical copy in the format you requested the ARC unless you tell me otherwise. (See? I told you there was a good reason for your e-mail.)
- I will also send you the official copy of the next Bloodlines book, Zombie Love, when it debuts in July.
- AND I will put everyone's name in the infamous Captain Rex helmet and draw one. The winner will receive a $25 e-certificate to Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I'll announce the winner on the May 1st post (unless I get a tsunami of requests and I'm still e-mailing out ARCs, in which case a snorkel mask will appear).
I just want to say thank you to you guys for reading Wild, Wicked & Wacky for last year and a half, and I hope you love Blood Magick!
According to the United State Federal Trade Commission regulations, I am required to notify you that may have a financial interest in the all products mentioned on this website.
According to Amazon Affiliates Terms & Conditions, I am required to inform you that I, or other affiliates, may receive advertising revenue from Amazon when you click on an Amazon link and purchase an item from Amazon.
(c) 2009-2017 by Suzan Harden. Powered by Blogger.