Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Contest Time!

It's June 1st already, and it's already starting with a bang.  Blood Magick is out!  And I'm giving away five (that's right, 5!) copies of my brand-spanking new e-book!

And since Blood Magick is the first novel in my Bloodlines urban fantasy series, I'll add another of my favorite urban fantasy firsts to sweeten the pot.  One of five lucky people will also win a DVD copy of the first season of True Blood, based on Charlaine Harris's fantastic Sookie Stackhouse mysteries.

So how do you enter?  In the comments, tell me who you think Sookie should end up with.  Bill or Eric?  Or should she forget the vamps and give more time to one of her were-creature suitors, like Sam, Alcide or Quinn?  You have until 11:59 PM CDT on June 7, 2011, to leave a comment.

Who is eligible?  For the e-books, I can e-mail the MOBI ("Kindle") or EPUB ("Nook") versions of Blood Magick world-wide.  If you need a different version, let me know and I'll make arrangments.  However, I only have access to Region 1 (U.S. and Canada) DVDs, and I cannot arrange for shipping outside of those countries at this time.

How will the winner be chosen?  Per my usual contest criteria, all names will be put in GK's Captain Rex helmet.  The first name drawn will be the Grand Prize Winner and will receive a copy of Blood Magick and the set of DVDs for True Blood Season 1.  The next four names drawn will each receive a copy of Blood Magick.  Should the Grand Prize winner live outside of the U.S. or Canada, the DVD prize shall be forfeit.

Additional Legal Stuff:  Neither Charlaine Harris, Inc., HBO Home Video, or any their assigns, officers, heirs, representatives, etc., have participated in this contest, nor have they provided any prizes.

1 comment: