Since I had to run GK to the doctor this morning (toe vs. bed, luckily nothing was broken) and I'm doing last minute format verifications for Zombie Love, here's the Neil Gaiman interview from last night's Craig Ferguson and The Late, Late Show.
Recommended Reading List: August 2026
-
Well, after a big Recommended Reading List in July, I have a small one in
August. I read a lot, but very little impressed me. I read three novellas
by a fa...
4 days ago









Suzan,
ReplyDeleteI hope GK's all right. Yeah, the annoying truth is beds usually win in a battle against one's toes. (and it hurts like the dickens...I've stubbed my toe on the bed a few times and oh boy was I in pain). Best wishes to you all :-)
The toe and the bed. Ah ... hope all is better now.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better, dear!!
ReplyDelete