Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Status Update

Currently re-reading - Gotcha! by Christie Craig (e-book)

First of all, I want to thank everyone on behalf of my co-worker Bea and her husband Ray for their prayers, wishes and support.  If you're reading this on the morning I've posted it, Ray is currently undergoing quadruple bypass surgery.  Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for him.

[UPDATE:  As of 4:30 PM CDT, Ray is in recovery and will be moved to ICU in a little bit.  Everything went smoothly, and we're very relieved!!!]

As for my summer publishing schedule:

1) Zombie Love will still go on sale July 1.

2) Seasons of Magick: Summer is still on target for July 25.

3) Zombie Wedding has been pushed back to September 1.  I'm a little disappointed about the delay, but by the same token, I want to make sure I'm releasing a quality product.

As for sales, I was doing well until last week--only two books sold.  I believe it's a combination for school letting out and the slow down in promotional activities due to my lack of time.  I'm hoping the release of Zombie Love will trigger some new sales.

One of the pluses of going indie is the flexibility in your schedule when life stuff happens.  One the other hand, I don't have someone else who can do my promo for me when that same life stuff happens.

In the meantime, I just have to keep my eye on my goals and keep plugging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment