Friday, June 17, 2016

Amazon's Nifty New App

If you scroll down this page, on your right you'll find a larger picture of Blood Magick.  You click on the "Buy" button, or you can click "Preview" and read the first four chapters. (If you're on a mobile device, you'll have to view my blog in website mode.)

You don't need the separate Kindle app to read the preview. Amazon lets you read it through the preview app. It's a nifty, quick way to check out my books.

I'm hoping to get the preview apps set up for the rest of my books over the weekend for both my books and Alter Ego's books.

These little things are the reason Amazon is serving customers better. I wish Barnes & Noble and Apple would catch a clue-by-four.

ETA: And I totally forgot to give you the link to the Kindle Instant Book Previewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment