Friday, June 24, 2016

What's Coming Down the Pike

It's been a busy June. Some writing is happening, but mainly it's a matter of editing books that are already done.

The proof copy of A Question of Balance is in the mail as we speak. Once I've looked it over, it will go on sale at various online retailers. If you prefer to give your business to a local bookstore, the bookstore can order a copy through Ingrams (they're one of the largest paper book distributors, if not the largest, in the U.S.).

Last night, I sent the files for Justice: The Beginning to my formatter. She's getting hammered by other customers right now, so it might be another week or two before that volume is available. However, my lovely cover artist/designer sent me this gorgeous cover for the anthology!

In the meantime, I'll start working on the edits for Zombie Goddess while I write Ravaged, which is Book 7 of Bloodlines. Though DH is advocating that I write A Modicum of Truth (Justice #2) first.

Decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? I couldn't recommend Elaina Lee at For the Muse Designs enough!

      Delete