Friday, March 30, 2018

The Russians Are Coming!

There's going to be people that think this is a political post. Kind of like the Russian 'bots that have weird fixation on my post from SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO title The Times They Are A'Changing.

Go read it. Seriously. I'll wait.

Someone did a shitty job of programming the 'bots. Or the guy(s) who programmed the 'bots have an obsession with Bob Dylan song titles.

Under normal circumstances, I'd laugh.

But they're fucking up my stats when I'm trying to make some decisions concerning my online business presence.

At least the Koreans try to flood my comments with questionable links.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah. I have a post like that. But it was about Putin riding bears and stuff...so it kinda makes sense.

    Also, obligatory "Urr muh politiks!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, the bare-chested Putin riding bareback is pretty hot. LOL

      Delete