Currently reading - Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
I'm a little behind on my writing schedule, having planned to start editing Amish, Vamps & Thieves last week. Dang taxes and GH judging are taking longer than planned, plus I needed a little down time. Woring two day jobs and homeschooling GK while launching a writing career is not conducive to a sound mind if breaks are not taken.
Luckily I have three days off from Day Job #1 starting tomorrow, plus a B&N gift card (must have liquid caffeine for any writing activity), so editing shall commence shortly. Now if I can just find my note-taking legal pad in my receipt-strewn office. . .
Challenge Update 32 Days to Go…
-
Yup, I A Behind… But this is still possible. I have 32 days to go and 20
books to finish. That is an elephant, to be honest. Numbers of setbacks
caused by ...
9 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment