Friday, May 13, 2011

Well, Crappola!

[Editor's Note:  Thursday's post is back!  Yah!  I've already got posts scheduled through Tuesday, so Lessons Learned will continue on Wednesday.  Thanks for finding my old posts, Google Folks!]

In case you've been visiting relatives under a rock, Blogger's attempt at maintenance late Wednesday night brought down the system yesterday.

This means my Lessons Learned posts for Thursday and today were eaten by the Blogger gremlin.  *sigh*

I'll have them up next week.

In the meantime, Seasons of Magick: Spring is now available at Smashwords.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you lost your stuff. I lost mine, came back, gone again. Not sure if it will return, so I reposted my quiz.

    Hope you sell a ton :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same happened here. I finally got around to posting and when I went back...NADA! Even when they brought back up the site...so aggravating. Seems like there should be some kind of warning. I've posted a blog about CreateSpace and asking opinions. Could you let me know about your experience with Smashwords.com? You can email me at authorsavannahrose (AT) gmail (DOT) com. I'd really appreciate it. I'm desperately looking for a new publisher for 2 novels I've completed.

    ReplyDelete