Thriller/suspense author Will Graham pointed me toward this delicious little podcast by Stephen Campbell. He interviews Deborah Coonts who talks about taking back her control of her career. Deborah currently works with Bob Mayers and Jen Talty's Cool Gus Publishing.
P.S. Sorry, but you'll need to click on the link to Stephen's website. I tried to embed the podcast of his interview with Deborah, but Blogger and WordPress don't like to play nice with each other.
Kickstarter Friday
-
Some Fun Campaigns I Think Work… It is Kickstarter season again, with lots
of new and fun campaigns. I’ve been doing this every Friday now for a long
time....
22 hours ago









Hi Suzan - Thank you for sharing the link to The Author Biz podcast and sending some of your readers my way :) Much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Stephen! You produce a great show. I'm still working my way through your other episodes.
ReplyDelete