I'm pretty sure Deadpool didn't exist back when I was spending a ridiculous amount of money on comics every month. It was twenty-some years ago. I've heard of Deadpool, but didn't know anything about him. He looks like a hoot, heh.
If you liked Kingsman: The Secret Service, you'd probably like this one. Deadpool first showed up at the tail-end of the New Mutants' run in the early '90's. First he was the typical douchebag bad guy, but when Marvel started making separate series for every X-Men character, the guys who did Deadpool had a field day because the suits weren't paying attention. Think of him as a psychotic, deadly version of Capt. John Harkness. IF you can find the run were he took over for Spider-man, it's hysterical!
His Hit Monkey cross over is good too. Also when he went around killing everyone in the Marvel Universe. And when he married Death's Daughter. And when he got a bunch of money and decided to be a pirate...:-)
According to the United State Federal Trade Commission regulations, I am required to notify you that may have a financial interest in the all products mentioned on this website.
According to Amazon Affiliates Terms & Conditions, I am required to inform you that I, or other affiliates, may receive advertising revenue from Amazon when you click on an Amazon link and purchase an item from Amazon.
LOL! Okay, that looks like fun. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure Deadpool didn't exist back when I was spending a ridiculous amount of money on comics every month. It was twenty-some years ago. I've heard of Deadpool, but didn't know anything about him. He looks like a hoot, heh.
Angie
If you liked Kingsman: The Secret Service, you'd probably like this one. Deadpool first showed up at the tail-end of the New Mutants' run in the early '90's. First he was the typical douchebag bad guy, but when Marvel started making separate series for every X-Men character, the guys who did Deadpool had a field day because the suits weren't paying attention. Think of him as a psychotic, deadly version of Capt. John Harkness. IF you can find the run were he took over for Spider-man, it's hysterical!
DeleteHis Hit Monkey cross over is good too. Also when he went around killing everyone in the Marvel Universe. And when he married Death's Daughter. And when he got a bunch of money and decided to be a pirate...:-)
Delete