If you clicked on my main website last week, you were probably surprised by its disappearance.
My webmistress retired. She gave me plenty of warning that she was ready to hang up her keyboard when I paid her invoice last May, but in the midst of the 2015 family crap, I forgot.
Until my calendar dinged that I needed to pay her soon.
Oops!
So my other blog will act as my temporary website until I can find a new webperson or I figure out how to use one of the many website design tools out there. I'll take a weekend after A Question of Balance is published and polish both blog sites.
Personally, I'd much rather get new books out. *smile*
Just Keeping the Streak Alive
-
Nothing to Talk About Tonight… I started this daily blog streak on August
1st, 2012 and have not missed a day since. Not one day. So on August 1st,
2026, i...
7 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment