I have a personal goal of getting the first draft of Ravaged done in July. That's in addition to editing Zombie Goddess.
And yesterday, I did pretty damn good. Went to the café and wrote a hair over 2,200 words. Edited the first three chapter of Zombie Goddess. And started the read-thru of the paper copy of A Question of Balance.
So DH wants to celebrate by going to a movie. Which we did. (Review on Monday!)
Then I wake up around dawn not feeling so good. URGH!
So I stayed in bed an extra hour and half after my alarm went off. Still in some pain and not a whole lot of energy here.
As Jay Lake used to say, I guess I need do better about managing my spoons.
The Nazca Lines: Art for a Viewpoint No One Could Reach
-
The Nazca of southern Peru carved a hummingbird 300 feet long, a spider 150
feet across, and a condor with a 440-foot wingspan into the desert floor.
The...
17 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment