My friend Jo sent this interesting tidbit to me during our conversation about how-to books on writing. As he said, if nothing else, watch the first five minutes. Robert McKee talks about what he sees as the two types of writers.
And say what you will about Mr. McKee, he definitely understands the mindsets of the two types.
Hey, I'll be the first to admit I make money from my stories and I'm not ashamed of that fact. But on the other hand, I don't write whatever the latest trend is either. Something to ponder over the weekend.
Kickstarter Friday
-
Some Fun Campaigns I Think Work… It is Kickstarter season again, with lots
of new and fun campaigns. I’ve been doing this every Friday now for a long
time....
5 hours ago









Hey I know a guy named Jo. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou get to see him every day! LOL
Delete