As I write this, I'm in the process of reviewing the Kindle e-book my formatter delivered on Tuesday. And as I do, I realize I'll be on a whirlwind of completing books in the pipeline and publishing at approximately one per month until April.
The very British subway warning popped into my mind because I'm still standing on the platform. I see the train slowing to a stop to drop off and pick up passengers, aka other writers.
It doesn't matter what my destination is at this point. Will I successfully board that train? Or will I get caught in the gap, so when the train takes off again, I'll be ripped to shreds.
Mind the gap. Odd thoughts go through a writer's mind when they're stressed.
Kickstarter Fun!
-
Fulfilling Older Campaigns and Building a New One… Every day or so I send
out some letters fulfilling misc rewards from back Kickstarter campaigns.
And in ...
19 hours ago










No comments:
Post a Comment