LOL! I'm not really into music vids, but I've seen references to this around, so I listened to it when the video came up on the Post app on my tablet. It's catchy, and I can see how little kids would get into it. :D
According to the United State Federal Trade Commission regulations, I am required to notify you that may have a financial interest in the all products mentioned on this website.
According to Amazon Affiliates Terms & Conditions, I am required to inform you that I, or other affiliates, may receive advertising revenue from Amazon when you click on an Amazon link and purchase an item from Amazon.
LOL! I'm not really into music vids, but I've seen references to this around, so I listened to it when the video came up on the Post app on my tablet. It's catchy, and I can see how little kids would get into it. :D
ReplyDeleteAngie
Yeah, I saw the WaPo article. LOL I would have preferred this to Barney when GK was a toddler.
Delete