And here's the original "Single Ladies"!
A Bomber Hit the Empire State Building in 1945
-
My mother worked in the Empire State Building during World War II.
Fortunately she wasn’t there on 28 July 1945. It was a Saturday. Normally
15,000 peopl...
11 hours ago









I so can't wit this song. There's this strong repeating doop-bweep! sound that is done the whole way through that just drives me crazy. Once I noticed it, I haven't been able to un-notice it.
ReplyDeleteI kinda wish I could hear it without that video-game pogo stick sound...cause that's the only part that I don't like!
=D
Everyone has their breaking point. DH and I were in a checkout line at Target. I spotted the dvds of The Lego Movie. He said, "Don't do it." So I launched into a rendition of "Everything Is Awesome!" The woman in front of us turned to me with desperation in her eyes. "Please stop. I'm here to get away from my kids singing that non-stop!"
Delete