Yesterday got away from me between writing and working on next month's Kickstarter. But to everyone out there, live your authentic life to its fullest! And have a wonderful Pride Month!
Space Opera Sisterhood
-
Strong women. Powerful space opera. Robert T. Jeschonek curated a great
Storybundle featuring 15 authors, focusing on heroic women and science
fiction adve...
Just Keeping the Streak Alive
-
Nothing to Talk About Tonight… I started this daily blog streak on August
1st, 2012 and have not missed a day since. Not one day. So on August 1st,
2026, i...
A Bomber Hit the Empire State Building in 1945
-
My mother worked in the Empire State Building during World War II.
Fortunately she wasn’t there on 28 July 1945. It was a Saturday. Normally
15,000 peopl...
Happy Hump Day!
-
I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I've crossed off a number of items
on this week's To-Do list, and other people keep adding new items. *sigh*
Anyw...
Six months of using a Svalboard keyboard
-
About six months ago I blogged about my Christmas gift to myself: a
Svalboard keyboard. It’s a very non-standard design, very science-fictional
looking. I ...
Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale!
-
In my efforts to edit and write yesterday, I totally forgot to post this
announcement!
Yes, I'm participating in this year's Smashwords July sale! Every n...
AI and Creative Professions
-
I've been wrestling with this for a while, and I am aware that the
ambiguity in this post is palpable.
AI isn't going anywhere, and I find it amazingly use...
The War On Tomatoes
-
*The war on drugs is a joke. We spend $40 billion a year, and the proof
that it's a failure is that any kid can get almost any drug they want in
any c...
Awesome Con 2019
-
For DC-area readers: I will be at Awesome Con in Washington, DC this
Friday, April 26th! I will be part of a panel on “Law and Order in Comics”
along with ...
Uncanny Magazine Issue One
-
First issue! Featuring new fiction by Maria Dahvana Headley, Kat Howard,
Max Gladstone, Amelia Beamer, Ken Liu, and Christopher Barzak, classic
fiction b...
According to the United State Federal Trade Commission regulations, I am required to notify you that may have a financial interest in the all products mentioned on this website.
According to Amazon Affiliates Terms & Conditions, I am required to inform you that I, or other affiliates, may receive advertising revenue from Amazon when you click on an Amazon link and purchase an item from Amazon.
No comments:
Post a Comment