It's not from lack of effort. I've been kicking ass the last two days between business and household tasks. My breaks have been a round of solitaire to clear my mind between publishing tasks and accounting updates and reading a chapter of Jonathan Moeller's Ghost in the Pact before bed.
My library is starting to take shape despite the enormous pile of boxes we've brought back from the storage unit. Now, it's matter of bringing the last two large book shelves to the house.
We haven't have to throw out much despite water that seeped into the unit. So, DH suggested putting some stuff up for sale over the winter on Etsy and Ebay. Whatever remains will go in the spring garage sale.
I just want my home organized. There's been several studies that show a cluttered house also clutters your mind, and I need my brain clear to write. Which is why I currently have to go to Starbucks. *sigh*
We'll get there. I just want it to be before we die. I can't leave a hoarders' maze for GK like DH's parents did to us.










No comments:
Post a Comment