Cancer is prevalent in my family. After all the serious, lame PSAs I've seen, this one is...
Well, you just have to watch. Especially the credits.
(Mucho gracias to the incredible Sasha White for the tip!)
Kickstarter Fun!
-
Fulfilling Older Campaigns and Building a New One… Every day or so I send
out some letters fulfilling misc rewards from back Kickstarter campaigns.
And in ...
15 hours ago









How funny! But what a great PSA. I'll have to go find it and post it, too.
ReplyDelete@Anna, if this video makes just one woman do her self-check and saves her life, it's well worth it!
ReplyDeleteI've checked everything....
ReplyDeleteGood for you, Meb! Now as long as the guys don't file harassment lawsuits...
ReplyDelete*grin*
LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the video Abigail! Thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Okay, that's awesome. :D
ReplyDeleteAngie
Yeah, Angie. The awesomeness is the reason this is one of my most popular posts.
ReplyDelete