I'm neck deep in some work that I'll announce tomorrow.
In the meantime...
Stacey Purcell, one of the lovely muses at Musetracks, talks about indie writers who are making a living. She'd asked me for some help and some numbers. I'm not quite there yet, but I made enough last month to replace GK's Xbox that crashed and burned two days after Christmas.
Also, publishing gurus Kristine Kathryn Rusch and her husband Dean Wesley Smith have both posted insights to their change in stance regarding indie and trad publishing. Just a year ago, they both advocated a balance between the two. That's no longer the case, and they tell why.
Special Kickstarter Workshops…
-
Two Classes Postponed and Will Start October 13th… A slight Teachable
problem came up and I will not be able to get the two Special Workshops
from the THRE...
17 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment