I'm in that lovely middle-age space where I'm dealing with both underage children and elderly family members.
Yesterday, I wrote about 2500 words, took my mother-in-law on a series of appointments, and had a date night with DH. But Genius Kid and I didn't make it to our daily gym appointment.
Today, I haven't gotten much writing done, but GK and I made it to the gym, even though I'm suffering from fatigue after overdoing it yesterday.
But that's life. Life is always a juggling act. It always will be.
For those of you who write or have a chronic condition or have a family, or all of the above like me, it's always going to be a choice of what's important for you on that particular day. Don't wallow in regrets because despite what Gloria Steinem use to say, sometimes you can't have it all.
Just Keeping the Streak Alive
-
Nothing to Talk About Tonight… I started this daily blog streak on August
1st, 2012 and have not missed a day since. Not one day. So on August 1st,
2026, i...
9 hours ago









No comments:
Post a Comment